If you are using AWS Elastic Kubernetes Service (EKS) to build a Shared Services Platform (SSP), you can deploy New Relic's Kubernetes observability integration using our add-on to EKS Blueprints.
Benefits for infrastructure engineers
- Turnkey deployment that simplifies the standard Helm install.
- Frictionless upgrades across all clusters as part of a deployment pipeline or via CDK deploy.
- Analyze and alert on node capacity and utilization metrics.
Benefits for developers
- Analyze and alert on status and utilization metrics for Kubernetes workloads running in the cluster.
- Collect Kubernetes events to identify resource constraints, scheduling issues, etc.
- One-click access to container logs for easier troubleshooting.
- Combine with New Relic APM for correlation between application, infrastructure, and log data.
How to get started
To learn more, check out the step-by-step instructions or watch a 3-minute demo video.